The returning Cabo Marine Show is poised for growth in its continuing mission to establish Mexico’s leading International Boat Show and Marine Products and Services Fair. A new lineup of exhibitors and a change in venue on the Cabo San Lucas marina reflect an ever‐growing segment of Mexico’s robust nautical tourism, boating and yachting market.
Boating enthusiasts will be flocking to Cabo San Lucas in July to celebrate Cabo Marine Show’s 3rd consecutive year as the only boat show and marine products and services fair on the Baja California peninsula and Mexico’s entire West Coast.
The 2012 show will unveil a new location at IGY Marina Cabo San Lucas in front of the Wyndham Cabo San Lucas Resort. A wide variety of exhibitors will be showcasing their products on the marina boardwalk between Docks K and M and in the water at L‐Dock.
The show will also feature an all new shore‐side Boat Market for second‐hand and used vessels. This will take place in the Las Villas de Mexico parking lot behind Plaza Nautica, a few steps from K‐Dock.
Dates and Times
The Cabo Marine Show will take place July 5‐7, 2012, beginning at 3pm on the beautiful Cabo San Lucas marina in front of the Wyndham Cabo San Lucas Resort. Admission is free to the general public.
The Wyndham Cabo San Lucas Resort, home of this year’s Cabo Marine Show, is offering exclusive show rates starting at $85 per room per night, but to be eligible you must book by phone or email using promo code Cabo Marine Show for exclusive rates and discounts.
|Wyndham Cabo San Lucas|
Confirmed exhibitors so far include the following with many more to be announced soon:
• IGY Marina Cabo San Lucas, offering transient and annual slip pricing specials during the show
• Pisces Group Cabo and its new yacht brokerage division, Pisces Yachts, for the Baja California Sur area
• BRP Los Cabos featuring the latest in Sea‐Doo watercraft and Can‐Am ATVs and Spyder roadsters
• Cabo Riviera, unique master‐planned, oceanfront community in the East Cape area of Los Cabos
• MATCO and its Marine Engine Division, offering the highest quality in fuel efficient marine engines
• Maui Jim Sunglasses, showcasing its brand new line of Polarized Plus2 color enhancing lenses
• Motores Vindiola, a leading marine and diesel engine rebuilder from La Paz, Baja California Sur
• Otaduy Yachts New Construction & Brokerage, the largest used boats broker in the Sea of Cortez
• Puerto de la Navidad and Isla Navidad Resort and Marina, presenting one of Mexico’s hidden jewels
• Specialized Marine Services, Master Distributors of Parker Racor, Village Marine Tec and Donaldson
• SYSCOM, worldwide leader and distributor of marine industry security and communications systems
|Cabo San Lucas|
Breathtaking is the only word to describe Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur, Mexico and its world class marina facility, run and operated by global leader in marina operations, Island Global Yachting (IGY).
With unparalleled proximity to the United States and mainland Mexico, both by sea and air, Los Cabos is the perfect location for hosting the largest and most important boat show on Mexico’s Pacific coast.